- Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Battery Type:
- Nominal Capacity:
- Nominal Voltage:
- Model number:
- Anderson P/N:
- Compatible models:
CE, RoHS, FCC
- Packaging Details
- Individual plastic bag and white box complying with AIR or SEA shipping.
Hot & New Replacement SRX2200 Series Battery NNTN7034 IMPRES Li-ion 4600mAh for Motorola Ruggedized Radio
Write on the Top
Welcome to visit our alibaba website.
Hope this is what you are looking for.
With nearly 18 year’s development, Anderson has chosen to build its replacement batteries for Motorola,for Kenwood,forIcom,forEADS,forSepura,forVertex/Standard, forTait, forUniden, forMaxon, forAlinco, forHYT, etc. We have got certifications including ISO9001:2008, CE, UL, RoHS and FCC so far. Anderson people are proud of their best quality products and excellent developing capability of new products. We never compromise safety and quality for price and aim to be Number 1 in this area.
Whether you are looking for a Two-Way Radio replacement battery, or you are trying to develop your own product, please contact with us with no hesitates. We are willing to be your professional partner of two way radio batteries.
Thank you again for your time.
APX 7000L MULTIBAND RADIO WITH LTE
This aftermarket NNTN7034 battery for Motorola APX6000/APX7000 Series Radios
Perfect fit housings
Environmentally friendly Non-toxic Cells
Rugged and reliable
Why Choose Anderson?
First-Rate Quality Raw Materials Only
100% Test before Shipment
We tested each battery before shipment:
1. Charging Voltage and Discharging Voltage
5. Drop Test—1.2m * 6 times
1 drop on the front
1 drop on the back
1 drop on the left side
1 drop on the right side
1 drop on the top
1 drop on the bottom
6. Short-Circuit Protection
7. Charging Function on the original charger
8. Fitting test on the original two-way radio
For Anderson Chargers:
Packing & Delivery
About Anderson Electronics
Battery Care and Tips
Here are some simple battery tips which will help your replacement have a longer life cycle. We appreciate your time.
1. Charge your new battery overnight before using it. This will help your battery to obtain maximum battery capacity.
For Nickel Cadmium (NI-CD)/Nickel Metal Hydride (NI-MH): Charge the battery until the indicator light turns green;
For Lithium Ion (Li-ion)/Polymer: Charge 1-2 hours more additional hours after the indicator light turns green.
2. Do not use your charger as a radio stand. Do not leave your radio and fully-charged battery in the charger while not charging. Continuous charging will shorten battery life.
3. Only charge a battery when needed. Do not recharge a battery when it is not fully discharged. It will be better for you to carry a spare. This is the most cost-effective solution for users requiring longer operating time.
4. In order to minimize capacity loss and cycle life reduction, new, non initialized batteries must be stored in well ventilated, cool and dry locations. If it is made of Chinese cells, then please charge the battery every six months during storage time.