Today Infinix Mobiles launched their first smartphone in India, the brand new Infinix Note 4. So here is the exclusive unboxing and a detailed hands-on impressions of the same. Just to give a basic intro, Infinix Mobiles is a Joint venture between Transsion holdings and Spice Mobility. Transsion holdings is a venture capitalist which is already huge, when it comes to smartphones globally.
Official Price: Rs.8,999.
Infinix Note 4 Specifications:
-It runs on 1.3GHz Mediatek MT6753 Octacore Processor, coupled by Mali T720 GPU & 3GB RAM.
– It has a 5.7inch Full HD IPS LCD display.
– It has 32GB internal storage and expansion is available upto 128GB.
– It a 13MP primary camera & 8MP FF secondary camera. Videos at 1080pHD @30FPS, no 4K support.
– Fingerprint Scanner with 0.15s ecs unlock support.
– 4300mAh Li-Poly non-removable battery with Xcharge.
– It supports VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n & separate Dual SIM card slots.
– Runs on Chameleon X OS, built on top of Android 7.0
– It weighs about 198gms
Links to buy:
Flipkart : http://fkrt.it/vIObG!NNNN
Infinix Note 4 Benchmark:
Music Credits to Andrew Applepie :
My Recording Gear:
Camera: Google Pixel.
Mic: Zoom H1.[http://amzn.to/2f8Dz8h] Tripod: Benro T600ex [http://amzn.to/2dHIiS8] Software: Filmora.
Footage used in the beginning : Infinix Teaser.
For business related enquiries, drop us a mail here: firstname.lastname@example.org